40 Strettea Lane
- Audio guides/systems
- Interactive systems/animatronics
- Leisure/recreation/tourism services
- Oral History
“Creators of mobile digital visitor experiences & location-based storytelling."
Heritage | Interpretation | Education | Tourism.
In 2006 we established Audio Trails. The concept was simple: audio tours downloaded onto MP3 players and iPods that guided visitors around heritage and countryside sites. We produced the first downloadable audio trails and now there are thousands available to download from the Internet. We led the way.
2010 saw the launch of our first native apps and we now we offer three software solutions that offer engaging visitor experiences:
• Welcome To…Native - iOS and Android apps delivering rich location-aware offline content - text, images, audio and video - great for sites with poor phone signal. Interactive mapping, places or interest and trails can be enhanced with our range of plugins that allow visitors to send virtual postcards, play games and superimpose old photos that can be faded in and out of the camera view. Or use our platform to encourage secondary spend and drive visitor traffic through reward and loyalty schemes.
• Welcome To…GPS Audio Tour Guide - great for bus, boat and train tour operators to play over vehicle PA systems, and walkers to play through their earphones!
• Welcome To…Web - a location aware solution delivering rich content about places of interest and walking trails that will work across all browsers, regardless of device or Operating System - great for sites with a strong mobile network!
We’ve also built a few interpretation panels, exhibitions and education packs too!”