We are a design group with over 15 year's experience in heritage, countryside conservation and tourism. We can provide you with a full service including project planning, research and copyrighting, illustration, design and print. Our particular strengths include evocative watercolour illustrations and historic reconstructions, and we can offer a range of illustrative styles. Director Cathy Lewis has an MA Distinction in Writing for Children, and is particularly skilled in interpretation for children of all ages including teenagers. She also runs training courses and workshops in interpretation, and was commissioned to do an interpretation lecture tour in Australia in 2008.
We can help with:
- Outdoor interpretation panels
- Children's books and activity trails
- Walks packs, self-guided trails and maps
- Indoor displays
- Marketing leaflets and souvenir guides
- In-house training in interpretation