We have had some excellent entries to our AHI Discover Heritage Awards this year.
The entry deadline has come upon us fast and we know that everyone is very busy. We don’t want anyone to miss out on the chance to win an award and gain the recognition that great projects deserve.
So, we have some good news…. we are extending the entry deadline. You now have until Friday 10th March
to submit you entry.
There are five categories to choose from with an overall winner selected from the category winners:
- Museums and Historic Properties (sponsored by Minerva Heritage)
- Landscapes, forests, nature reserves, parks & gardens (sponsored by Bright)
- Visitor and interpretation centres (sponsored by Bett Associates)
- Community projects (developed and co-managed by community groups (sponsored by The Canal & River Trust)
- Interpretation for a target audience (sponsored by Colour Heroes)
Do you know someone who has made a significant impact on the interpretive profession over the years? If you do, nominate them for the special Lifetime Achievement Award
AHI Discover Heritage Awards, sponsored, by Wessex Archaeology
, celebrate and showcase the good interpretation.
With the deadline extension there is still time to enter the awards - www.ahi.org.uk/awards