In addition to joining a lively community of interpreters, specific membership benefits include:
- Interpretation Journal, published twice a year with coverage of innovative work, cutting-edge issues, case studies and research results
- Interpretation News, an e-newsletter published six times a year that includes news about events, meetings and jobs
- Discounted rates for our annual conference, training days and Awards
- Corporate and Full Members can be included on the Suppliers' Directory - one of the go to places for finding consultants and contractors (an additional charge applies)
- Receive tenders and job notices direct to your inbox
- Full access to the members' resources section including a range of interpretation Best Practice Guidelines on topics such as interpretive writing, planning, leaflets, panels, guided walks and costumed interpretation.